Don't let your children be left behind...
Restoring the focus on STEM subjects, (Science Technology Engineering and Maths) is about ensuring Australia’s young adults are equipped with the necessary skills for the economy of the future. LinkSprite is committed to improving the level of digital literacy amongst Australian students and educators.
To help achieve this, we have designed low cost, high quality STEM educational kits and courses. Our ambition was to create a kit that would enable a teacher to deliver a meaningful and relevant STEM course "out-of-the-box" for a wide range of student ages and abilities.
The Benefits and Advantages of LinkSprite STEM Learning Kits
- Support students from Prep through to University level.
- Get the maximum value from limited budgets.
- Create your own designs and even products.
- Supports all major programming languages.
- Based on open industry standards.
- Pre-installed with "Scratch", "Snap!", "C" and "Python", (all fully integrated with the kit Linker Modules).
- Relevant to both industry and academia.
- Will not lock schools into a proprietary platform and non-standard programming language.
- Help fast track the STEM and Coding outcomes required to meet the new National Curriculum.
- Energise and progress STEM in our schools and universities.
- Support for teachers with LinkSprite's online Professional Development Course, (based on the STEM Learning Kit).
- Fully compatible with all Arduino Shields, (with the Arduino IDE pre-installed).
How can I support my child and their school?
You can buy a kit right now for your child, or encourage your P&C committee to purchase kits for your school.
LinkSprite will come to your school to provide a free demonstration and to answer any questions regarding our organisation and our products.
Why wait... Teachers and Students can enrol immediately in a STEM course created and supported by LinkSprite and delivered by a fully certified leading RTO.